Gobble is actively monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak towards ensuring the safety and integrity of our food deliveries and protecting our customers, employees, and families.
As an essential national food service, Gobble does not anticipate any business closure or supply chain disruption. We are working closely with our carrier partners to ensure your deliveries remain reliable and consistent. We will let you know right away if anything changes.
We always handle all ingredients in alignment with the highest possible standards for health and safety. Here are our existing and new policies, now in place at Gobble locations nationwide, in line with recommendations from the FDA, CDC, WHO, and local authorities:
Food Quality & Safety:
- Gobble facilities are FDA-certified, which includes scheduled cleaning and sanitization of the warehouse, equipment, and food preparation stations multiple times per day.
- We have reinforced our existing food safety training, including effective handwashing, equipment and warehouse sanitation, correct use of personal protective gear, and proper food handling. Gobble teams use gloves 100% of the time while handling or cooking any Gobble products. In addition, we have a new COVID-19 response team reviewing and further enhancing safety precautions for our team members and our facilities daily.
- Any Gobble Employees who may feel sick are asked to stay home with paid sick leave. This policy has been strictly reinforced. There have been no reported cases of COVID-19 in our offices or warehouses and no reported contact with any COVID-19 cases to date.
- We have limited all non-essential and visitor access to our warehouses. We are prohibiting entry into food preparation areas by non-trained Gobble personnel. We have also moved all employees who can work from home to be fully remote to further safety and social distancing.
- As an essential national food service, Gobble does not anticipate any business closure or supply chain disruption. We are working closely with our carrier partners to ensure your deliveries remain reliable and consistent. We will let you know right away if anything changes.
- As always, Gobble is committed to providing you with the safest possible food delivery service. From the start, we designed our delivery boxes to be safe and tamper proof. The foiler liner inside your box is considered a food-grade surface. It arrives sealed to protect your dinner kits and ingredients inside from any environmental exposure. When your Gobble box arrives on your doorstep, you can be sure the contents are safe, fresh, and direct from our FDA-certified food facilities.
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), delivered packages are safe to handle, even when coming from or going to regions with confirmed COVID-19 cases.
- The CDC can confirm that “There is no evidence to support transmission of COVID-19 associated with food.” All of our fresh ingredients are handled in contained and safe environments and then washed and cooked in the safety in your home.
On behalf of everyone at Gobble, our hearts go out to you during this uncertain and challenging time. Now more than ever, people are relying on Gobble to deliver reliable, easy, and fresh meals to their home, as they participate in social distancing and shelter in place. We will continue to take every precaution to ensure our customers, employees, and partners stay safe and healthy, and can continue to enjoy our meals at home without worry.
Thank you for your trust in Gobble,