Gobble’s Animal Welfare Policy
At Gobble, we are committed to sustainable food practices and sourcing natural ingredients whenever possible. We work with both local and national farms to bring the highest grades of produce and agriculture to your doorstep.
Here are the standards we commit to:
- Cage-free eggs.
- Hormone and antibiotic free chicken and hormone free pork.
- Our Chicken is Certified Humane by Humane Farm Animal Care. https://certifiedhumane.org/
- We offer both sustainably wild-caught and farm-raised seafood. We use seafood that is recognized as Best Choice or Good Alternative by the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch® program. https://www.seafoodwatch.org/
- We use wild caught seafood that is Marine Stewardship Council certified. https://www.msc.org/en-us/
- We use farm raised seafood that is Best Aquaculture Practices certified. https://www.bapcertification.org
- Our salmon is Global GAP certified and produced with no antibiotics ever and no GMOs.
- Our beef is grass-fed for the majority of its life, and then finished on grain for the last few months.
- Whenever possible, we source dairy products from cows that are not given regular hormone treatments.