Cooking Thanksgiving dinner this year? It can be a daunting task, even for seasoned home cooks. But don’t panic! Keep things simple by ordering our prepped side dishes. Plus, we’ve got a few tips from our Executive Chef Thomas Ricci on how to keep the day stress-free.
1. Get organized!
To avoid a hectic day in the kitchen, organize your workspace before getting started. Make sure you have all of the tools you’ll need for each recipe, and use containers to pre-measure and hold key ingredients a few days before Thanksgiving. This simple step can save a lot of time!
2. Pre-bake your fruit pies.
3. The bird.
4. Get Gobble’s prepped side dishes and relax!
My #1 tip is to get Gobble’s deliciously prepped Thanksgiving side dishes. Sit back, relax and let us take care of the prep work. We’ll chop, mix and prep it all, so you can easily serve up an unforgettable Thanksgiving dinner for your loved ones.
Mix, match and customize your sides from our a la carte menu featuring:
- Biscuits with Cranberry-Orange Butter
- Savory Mashed Potatoes
- Turkey Gravy
- Green Beans with Crispy Shallots, Pecans & Rosemary-Thyme Butter
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Shallots & Garlic
- Maple-Glazed Rainbow Carrots with Dried Cherries & Walnut
- Sweet Potato Mash